Pages

Wednesday 25 September 2019

Orana Park Trip

On Monday we went to Orana Park, The bus we went with 1 other class that was Bh. Well we were waiting for the bus we had a little morning tea. The bus we went on he was late so we were running late. When we got there there was someone who came to introduce herself to us after she did  that we went to this place near water. Then we got into groups we were already in groups as it was on our sticker that we had. It our name on it. Well we were going to a place to introduce herself we saw the Meerkats first as we were going. I was exited to feed the giraffes as I love giraffes as they are tall like me.


After they introduced there self i was in group 1 with miss birtch and with my friends Shanarnia, Paige and Rarotonga. The first things we sore were spider tail monkeys. we saw alot of things.

I really liked seeing the zebras, Keas, and giraffes. I was scared the giraffes were going to eat my hand instead of the tree branch.













1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Haylee,

    I really enjoyed reading your blog post about Orana park, I was scared as well that the giraffes would eat me instead of the tree branch, maybe next time you could check your spelling.

    Kind regards,
    Shelby.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.