Pages

Thursday 22 August 2019

PE HURUMANU With Miss Simpson

Welcome back to my blog today we are in hurumanu PE we are with Miss Simpson. Today we are quite tired as we did the beep test. 

Why do you think we do fitness? I think we do fitness to keep us fit and we can try to beat our score.

Here are all my results for what we did:

Vertical Jump
    M1:2.1
     M2: 2.3

Sit and Reach:
23

Sit Ups: 24

Grip Test: 22

Beep Test: 3.1

I think I need to work on my running as I did not pass level 5, I think I will practice running in my own time so I can beat my score.

I was working well with my group by recording down there scores.
For the beep test I was cheering on all the contestants that were still in the beep test after I gave up.  By cheering on all the girls in who were still in they probably did not get as far as they did. Tasharn made it to 7.8 which she beat her sister Tahnesha. All the girls when they past level 5 was kind of struggling but they still keep going, which was good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.