Pages

Monday 22 July 2019

Art

Welcome back To my blog, In Art Hurumanu we have been making our clay or whiteboard drawings, My group have been making Clay animations there is 4 people in my Group DanielleShalizehJessica and I Jessica and Danielle were Finishing off out clay well Shalizeh and I were making the background for our setting. We are doing this so we can learn about Stop Motion and animations. I Like Painting and Making things out of Clay, Every time I finish off Painting our background I always Get paint on me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.